Indice del forum

H&D Multigaming Clan

Il forum del clan H&D

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Phantom Sale
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Benvenuti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

usa
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 15, 2019 2:02 pm    Oggetto:  Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Phantom Sale
Descrizione:

This year's Air Jordan 1 still maintains a high level of heat, and a variety of color matching debut. After today’s new ban, a new white-red rabbit starling color has appeared in the market and will be released next week, bringing the latest physical photos. The color scheme is exactly the same as last year's Bugs Bunny Air Jordan 11. The
upper is made of sail white leather. It is different from other pure white colors and comes with old effects. The pleated textured leather is also unique, making it look different. In the upper, the red leather is used. In addition, the upper line and the Swoosh edge are also red. The strong contrast with the main color of the upper outlines the sharp outline, which makes this color match a bit of a second element. The design of the lace hole material and the top line of the tongue are unprecedented, highlighting the unique specifications.

I believe that everyone is impressed with the 2014 NHK Air Max 90 Lunar SP. With the theme of "Moon Landing" on the moon, the
full upper has a crater pattern on the moon's surface. First-class recognition and full personality. Five years later, before this year's Air Max Day, the same space exploration theme reappeared, bringing a new product with the theme of "landing Mars"! This pair of Nike Air Max 90 “Mars Landing” adopts a similar design idea. The full upper is painted with a red texture on the surface of Mars, and the black midsole is decorated with ink details. The overall exquisite and delicate visual impact.

with The Converse Addict product line has always been the "God" of Converse's players. It belongs to the Converse Japan Japan branch and is not the same brand as Nike's Converse. This time, I found a new joint product of NIGO. The Chuck Taylor Suede NIGO Z Hi retains the Addict family's high-grade materials and Vibram outsole. The zipper design on the suede upper and the ankle is unique and simple. Highlights the taste.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 15, 2019 2:02 pm    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Benvenuti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum