Indice del forum H&D Multigaming Clan
Il forum del clan H&D

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   CalendarioCalendario   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 
asics gel lyte iii

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Reclutamenti
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
CharBridg

MessaggioInviato: Gio Ago 17, 2017 5:46 am    Oggetto: asics gel lyte iii Rispondi citando

The New Balance 999 Sea Foam asics gel lyte iii is meant to be a casual look for all the ladies looking a runner this summer. Coming in a tonal look up top that looks to be easy to match with a lot of stuff in your wardrobe, let s take a closer look. The New Balance 999 Sea Foam is dressed in a beautiful smooth suede upper with hits of mesh located on the toe box and paneling of the shoe. Minimal mint colored hits can be seen around the N logo, midsole as well as in the dotted inner lining. Ladies if you re looking for a fresh colorway for your breezy summers day, I highly consider you pick up one of these.

I know we are far past Independence Day, but who says you can t plan for next year? The puma fenty creepers Concepts x New Balance 575 M80 collaboration dropped for the 4th, but sold out pretty fast. But that doesn t mean you can t pick up a pair. The Concepts x New Balance 575 M80 released again, and despite the fact that we passed the holiday, we puma fierce can still respect the patriotism and the free vibes the New Balance 575 brings. Check with Sneaker Politics today to cop.

Following an initial look, more images of the forthcoming Slam Jam x Asics Gel Lyte 3 is unveiled, as it s expected to arrive at select retailers this weekend. The Italian retailer s latest take on the silhouette blends a mixture of vibrant and understated tones across its entirety with grey consists as the dominating hue throughout its mesh and suede upper. Pops of light orange adorn the inner liner, while bold hits puma r698 of blue are implemented on the heel unit, rear portion of its sole and laces. Further accentuated with a black midsole which is treated in a gradient finish, the model is finished off with light grey striped logos across its side panels. You can purchase this pair at select Asics stockists overseas first starting this Saturday, May 21st, while a stateside release is expected soon.

size? and Asics have wasted no time in teaming up once more. Tea-teaming on the Gel Kayano Trainer, this latest collaboration has the model dressed in a premium White Italian leather. With clean and subtle being the focal point of this collaboration, the size? x Asics Gel Kayano Trainer is constructed out of an all-white Italian premium leather. The tonal look of the shoe extends to the sole unit, laces, branding and sock liner to complete the all-white aesthetic. Slated to drop on May 20th, is this a sneaker you re looking to cop for the Summer?

Heads up! For those of you who weren t aware, Pink Dolphin has once more linked up puma rihanna with Puma for yet another collaboration. Centered around the Blaze of Glory model, let s take a look at the Pink Dolphin x Puma Wave of Glory.The collaboration has Pink Dolphin doing their thing on the classic BOG model, the end result is two very different colorways to choose from. The first pair has the shoe come in a Light Grey upper offset by minimal hits of mint and Light Blue. The second pair comes in a Black base contrasted nicely by the mint and Solar Red that will probably have people saying it s Yeezy-inspired or something like that.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Ago 17, 2017 5:46 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Reclutamenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum