Indice del forum H&D Multigaming Clan
Il forum del clan H&D

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   CalendarioCalendario   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 
Authentic Hassan Whiteside Jersey

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Reclutamenti
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Fengjingye

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 28, 2016 12:07 pm    Oggetto: Authentic Hassan Whiteside Jersey Rispondi citando

Richard Keys Ezekiel Elliott Jersey , former Sky Sports presenter, is reporting that Manchester United has agreed to an £80 million transfer with Paris Saint-Germain for Edinson Cavani.

“Edison Cavani is a done deal – if they can persuade him to sign. It’ll cost £80m to get him out of PSG.

“But will he want to join a team that might not even be playing Europa Lge [sic] football? Dallas Cowboys Jerseys ,” wrote Keys on his blog.

Cavani only joined PSG from Napoli last summer and has scored 18 goals in 29 appearances in Ligue 1 and the Champions League this season.

David Moyes already has Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney Troy Aikman Cowboys Jersey , Danny Welbeck and Javier Hernandez on the books, which would make another attacking player a low priority.

Pirates Send Prospect To Indians For Jeanmar Gomez - RealGM Wiretap

The Pirates have acquired right-handed pitcher Jeanmar Gomez from the Indians in exchange for minor league outfielder Quincy Latimore Tony Dorsett Cowboys Jersey , according to an Associated Press report on Wednesday.

The 24-year-old Gomez is 14-16 with a 5.18 ERA in 42 major league appearances, including 38 starts. Gomez went 5-8 with a 5.96 ERA in 2012 with Cleveland.

Padres Scoring 475 Runs In Second Half - RealGM Wiretap

The Padres have enjoyed winning months in July Roger Staubach Cowboys Jersey , August and September after beginning the season 29-50.

The story has been San Diego's offense, which has scored 4.75 runs per game in the second half of the season despite playing in the spacious Petro Park.

That's the third-best mark in franchise history.

Tigers Will Be Patient With Nick Castellanos - RealGM Wiretap

The Detroit Tigers won't send the struggling Nick Castellanos to Triple-A as a way to work through his issues.

Brad Ausmus says the Tigers will be patient with Castellanos Randy White Cowboys Jersey , who is hitting .217.267.328.

"I mean, there's different approaches Michael Irvin Cowboys Jersey ," Ausmus said after Tuesday's loss. "[Hitting coach] Wally Joyner and I were talking about a particular approach during the game, so we'll address that."

Massimiliano Allegri Counting On Paul Pogba To Stay With Juventus - RealGM Wiretap

Massimiliano Allegri is counting on Paul Pogba to remain at Juventus for the 16-17 season.

Pogba is drawing strong interest from Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Pogba has been linked to a world record £105 million transfer to United.

"The France internationals will return on August 7 Emmitt Smith Cowboys Jersey ," said Allegri. "Both Evra and Pogba? They are both Juventus players and I hope they will stay," Allegri told reporters. "I am counting on Pogba."

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 28, 2016 12:07 pm    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Reclutamenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum