Indice del forum

H&D Multigaming Clan

Il forum del clan H&D

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Marcos Rojo World Cup Jersey
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Senato
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Fengjingye

MessaggioInviato: Gio Giu 21, 2018 4:51 am    Oggetto:  Marcos Rojo World Cup Jersey
Descrizione:

"

RIO DE JENEIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- World Cup winners China suffered their second loss at the Rio Games women' s volleyball tournament as they fell to Serbia 3-0 (25-19, 25-19, 25-22) here Friday morning.

Tijana Boskovic had 17 kills, three blocks and three aces to lift the World Cup runners-up up to a sweet revenge for their 3-1 loss to the Chinese women in their World Cup encounter last year. Brankica Mihajlovic added 19 points.

Serbia improved to a 3-1 win-loss record in pool B while China dropped to 2-2. Both teams have secured their berth in the quarter-finals.

""Of course we must be satisfied and happy about today' s game, because we played very well,"" said Serbia head coach Zoran Terzic. ""Especially I am very happy about the first set, because in one period China started to play very well and lead but my team continued to play with lot of concentration and motivation.""

Serbia jumped to a 15-6 lead in the opener thanks to eight kills and two aces of Boskovic. The Chinese women managed to cut it to 17-11, but that' s the closest they could go.

It was hotly contested early in the second set before Serbia ran off three points in a row to overtake the lead 12-10 and went on to enlarge it to 19-14. Trailing 23-19, China surrendered the set to Serbia through two spiking errors of Liu Xiaotong.

Serbia continued their momentum in the third set as they quickly built up a 7-2 lead. The Chinese women fought hard to pull within 14-8 and then overtake the lead at 16-15 with an 8-1 burst. However, Serbia scored four unanswered points to go up again at 19-16 and never looked back.

""Our blocking was not efficient today. Their defense against Zhu Ting was quite successful while neither of our other attackers could come up big, so it' s very difficult for us to win,"" said China head coach Jenny Lang Ping.

Converting on 11 of her 28 spiking opportunities, Zhu emerged as the only Chinese player finishing in double scoring digit with 14 points. Yuan Xinyue and Zhang Changning added seven and six points respectively.

China will play their last preliminary pool B match against the United States on Sunday.

" "

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- The United States defeated Argentina 105-78 here on Wednesday to enter the men's basketball semifinals at Rio Olympics.

In another game, Serbia beat Croatia 86-83 to secure another berth of the semifinal, in which it will play against Australia.

Australia had no trouble to trounce Lithuania 90-64, while Spain led all the way to crush France 92-67 for another berth in semis.

""This is my 20th year since my first game with the national team. I'm very proud. And at the same time, I'm happy - sad and happy because having the opportunity to play this game at 39, and it's not something that happens often,"" Manu Ginobili said.

Durant was 7-for-9 from downtown and had a game-high 27 points for the United States. Paul George had 17 and 8 rebounds. DeMarcus Cousins finished with 15. Luis Scola had 15 for Argentina and Ginobili added 14.

""It has been an incredible era. It is something very important in your life that is ending, and that means a lot, so you've got to think of so many things, and well, (it) makes me feel a little emotional,"" Ginobili added.

Australia buried eight three-pointers in the first half to open an over 20-point lead and extended the gap in every quarter. Patty Mills returned from injury to score 24 points to lead Australia.

In another match, European champions Spain led the first quarter by 19-16 when both teams were ready for an intense battle throughout the game. Nicola Mirotic from Chicago Bulls came out to score 16 out of his 24 points in the first half, including five three-pointers during the span, to give Spain a 43-30 lead.

Toni Parker, who did not play last game, scored 14 points and delivered four assists, which were not enough to help France recover.

"
In all the fields
, nowadays so many professional and Project Management leaders are looking out for the reliable and decent job opportunities. As, there is more value of PMP Training
, and its preparation, hence people now taking lot of interest in Project Management Certification Examination.

Like any other areas
, you must improve your abilities every time. It will help on growing what you have already obtained and places you into greater place in the community. It is with the fact that you are advancing into greater stages in venture control software, various types of PMP Planning has been available to suit everyone.

Experts have this one typical objective in getting a PMP Training Course which is to understand the necessary abilities for the PMP Examination. But even though everything is creating
, there are still two essential important factors you need to understand during the training: the concept and program. Generally, the PMP Examination is given just to analyze your information and your capability to implement it in different circumstances
, whether it may be complicated or easy.

This is where PMP Exercising comes in. If you are able to get the course recognized by the PMI, you will absolutely be effective in moving the examination - because their significant objective is to create the venture control software abilities within you.

As a PM Expert
, you are required to have complete information about managing projects' projects easily as well as effective and well-developed projects. In this exercising, you will be given an opportunity to evaluation what you have discovered about venture control software and be able to add more to that. Since your energy is your PM information
, your stage of exercising will be combined with other stages to get a high excellent from the exercising.

This Project Manag.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Giu 21, 2018 4:51 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Senato Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum