Indice del forum H&D Multigaming Clan
Il forum del clan H&D

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   CalendarioCalendario   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 
we will look at look at the upcoming Pandora Disney Parks A

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pcw/Cw
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Scarlett Parkin

Etŗ: 27

MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 30, 2017 5:41 am    Oggetto: we will look at look at the upcoming Pandora Disney Parks A Rispondi citando

cheap pandora charms uk preview, with a full look at the upcoming Pandora Disney Parks Autumn/Winter 2017 collection! After introducing some exciting new character beads to the Disney Parks line-up back in the spring, this time around Pandora are focusing on adding to their core Parks line, with some new Mickey & Minnie pieces and more generic Parks-related beads. We previously had a full preview of the new Disney pieces coming to both concept stores and the Disney Park locations; the charms in the following sneak peek will be exclusive to Disney Parks locations.

The majority of the beads focus on pandora charms sale clearance designs; of these, my favourite is probably Minnieís shoe, which would probably be the easiest to style. Thereís also a new 14kt gold bead, and a rather lovely Disney-fied take on one of Pandoraís classic mother-of-pearl designs. The vibrant blue of the 2018 charm is pretty, too. I donít have details on which regions exactly will be receiving these beads, or when; I would expect them all to launch in North America, but I donít know about other places so far.

This release is less exciting than the one we had for spring, but thatís no bad thing for my wallet! My favourite of these are the two castle charms Ė the baby blue of the enamel looks pretty on the 2018 limited edition bead, and the Disney castles look really pretty detailed in MOP. However Iím not sure any are must-haves. The summer of promos continues for Pandora uk online shop collectors, with a much-anticipated bracelet promo starting for the UK today! This is available both in stores and online, and offers a selection of different bracelets as a free gift, depending on how much you spend.

Itís very nice to see this bracelet promo crop up, as I was told that originally Pandora UK had decided to scrap it for this year. Iím very glad to see this turnaround! I probably wonít be taking part as Iím still slightly licking my wounds after all my sales spending Ė and Iím off on holiday tomorrow, and was hoping to be able to hit up the Pandora duty free at the airport on my way out.Very Happy I doubt the duty free will be participating in the bracelet promo, however. more and receive your choice of any of the previously mentioned bracelets, plus the Pandora Rose barrel clasp bracelet, the pave heart clasp bracelet, or the cheap pandora charms outlet Rose charm bangle.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 30, 2017 5:41 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pcw/Cw Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum